Important PharmCAS Forms to Print!
FOR FALL 2012 ENROLLMENT
Login to your PharmCAS application to print the following forms:
- Transcript Request Form (ALL)
- Payment Form (money orders only)
- Reference Request Form (if evaluator will submit a paper reference)
HOW TO PRINT A TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Login to your PharmCAS application and select the Colleges Attended folder.
- Click the print button () to download and print a customized PDF Transcript Request form for every college and university you attended. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the File (Adobe ).
- Complete each Transcript Request form and mail to the institutions you attended. EACH PHARMCAS TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM IS UNIQUE. Your name, PharmCAS ID number, and the name of the college/university attended will automatically appear on the barcoded form. Verify you are sending the correct form to your college or university.
- Advise the Registrar’s Office to enclose the PharmCAS Transcript Request Form with your official sealed transcript and mail it directly to PharmCAS. If the form is not included with your transcript, PharmCAS may have difficulty matching your transcript to your application and your application may be delayed in processing.
PO BOX 9109
WATERTOWN, MA 02471
HOW TO PRINT A PAYMENT FORM (money orders only)
Applicants are encouraged to pay the PharmCAS fee online by credit card. If mailing a money order, login to your application and download the PharmCAS Payment Form. Attach the completed payment form to your money order payable to PharmCAS. Write your PharmCAS ID Number on the memo line of the money order. Mail this form with money order payment directly to:
P.O. BOX 9109
WATERTOWN, MA 02471
HOW TO PRINT A REFERENCE REQUEST FORM
Strongly encourage your evaluators to send electronic letters of reference (elors) to PharmCAS. Read the PharmCAS Reference section for eLOR instructions.
If the evaluator plans to send a paper reference, you must print the PharmCAS reference request form.
- To access the form, login to your PharmCAS application,
- Go to the Reference section
- Enter your evaluator’s contact information
- For each evaluator that plans to submit a paper reference, select the print form button.
- Your name, PharmCAS ID number, and the name of the evaluator will automatically appear on the barcoded form.
- Deliver the paper reference form to your evaluator.
- Advise the registrar to mail the completed reference form directly to PharmCAS.