Preparing to Apply
Preparation and Education
This section provides general information about the pharmacy profession and guidance on how to best prepare for the PharmCAS admissions process.
Before you begin the application, be sure to:
- use the Checklist,
- carefully read all the PharmCAS instructions,
- watch our series of PharmCAS videos for more application tips,
- review the pharmacy school admission requirements,
- review specific prerequisite courses by program within the PharmCAS School Directory,
- watch the 2019-2020 PharmCAS Applicant Webinar,
- abide by the Applicant Code of Conduct and,
- familiarize yourself with the PharmCAS Applicant Responsibilities.
PharmCAS is intended for applicants applying to first-year professional Pharm.D. programs only. High school students, Bachelor of Science (BS) in Pharmacy degree graduates (from U.S. institutions only), and current student pharmacists who wish to transfer to another Pharm.D. program should contact institutions directly for instructions.Back to Top