Preparing to Apply
Preparation and Education
This section provides general information about the pharmacy profession and guidance on how to best prepare for the PharmCAS admissions process.
Before you begin the application, be sure to:
- use the Checklist,
- carefully read all the PharmCAS instructions,
- review the pharmacy degree program admission requirements,
- review specific pre-requisite courses by PharmD program
- abide by the Applicant Code of Conduct and,
- familiarize yourself with the PharmCAS Applicant Responsibilities.
PharmCAS is designed for first-year professional pharmacy degree applicants only. High school students, BS of Pharmacy degree graduates, and current pharmacy students who wish to transfer to another pharmacy degree program should contact institutions directly for instructions.Back to Top