The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) is pleased to welcome you to PharmCAS. Applicants who apply through PharmCAS will submit a completed web-based application comprised of biographical data, post secondary degree programs attended, academic course history, work experience, extracurricular activities, and a personal statement. It is your responsibility to read and follow all PharmCAS and degree-specific instructions.
The PharmCAS application for the 2016 Entering Class will be available from this site mid July 2015 through April 1, 2016. Print the PharmCAS Instructions 2015-2016 for fall 2016 enrollment.
Some schools may still be accepting applications and are granting individual deadline extensions. Click here for a list of schools that have informed PharmCAS that they will be granting extensions on a case-by-case basis. Applicants must reach out to the school directly for consideration.
Please make a note of the following:
- The PharmCAS school deadline indicates the date you must submit your web application and official transcripts to PharmCAS. This is NOT the deadline by which your verified application must arrive at your designated schools.
- Allow up to 4 weeks for PharmCAS to process and verify your application once your application and transcripts are received.
- Your pharmacy schools may require additional materials, including supplemental applications and letters of recommendation, before your application is considered.
- Pharmacy schools may not take all PharmCAS application fields into consideration in the admission decision process.
- PharmCAS is not responsible for any materials lost in the mail or for delays caused by the registrar’s office. Express or certified mail does not guarantee expedient processing, nor does sending transcripts express or certified guarantee receipt by PharmCAS.
- Carefully review the instructions and checklist on this web site to prepare for the PharmCAS application process. Go to Important Forms to Print! to download and print PDF versions of these materials.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
The Pharmacy College Application Service (PharmCAS) and the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) value diversity and comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws related to equal opportunity and non-discrimination. As such, they do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status in any of their policies, practices, or procedures.Back to Top