You are responsible for properly completing your application, sending your supporting documentation and fees to PharmCAS on time, AND regularly checking the status of your file online by logging onto your PharmCAS web application. PharmCAS applicants agree to abide by certain rules and requirements. All Applicants should read the PharmCAS Applicant Code of Conduct.
PHARMCAS APPLICANTS WILL:
• Be responsible for learning the application procedures and admission prerequisites of each designated Pharm.D. program;
• Arrange for official transcripts from all regionally accredited U.S. postsecondary institutions attended to arrive at the PharmCAS office by the Pharm.D. program’s school deadline;
• Use the PharmCAS Transcript Request Form to arrange for all official U.S. transcripts to be sent to PharmCAS;
• Provide ALL required information on the PharmCAS application accurately and in a timely manner;
• Provide ALL required information on the supplemental application, if required by the Pharm.D. program, accurately and in a timely manner;
• Abide by the Pharm.D. program’s application deadlines.
• Arrange for PharmCAS to receive a course-by-course Transcript Evaluation Report for all international (including Canadian) institutions attended, if required by the applicant’s designated Pharm.D. programs;
• Respond immediately to ALL notices and questions received from PharmCAS and each Pharm.D. program to which they apply (Applicants are responsible for checking their personal email and PharmCAS accounts for these important notices and questions!);
• Print a copy of the completed PharmCAS application before e-submitting the form to PharmCAS.
• Use the PharmCAS Payment Form to submit money order fee payments to PharmCAS (credit card payments preferred); Agree to submit the correct PharmCAS application fee (and attach a copy of your Payment Form when paying by money order) and any additional Pharm.D. program supplemental fees that may be required on time;
• Arrange for up to four (4) letters of reference (“recommendations” or “evaluations”) to be electronically submitted to PharmCAS or sent directly to the Pharm.D. program as required;
• Respond promptly to Pharm.D. programs, either to accept or to decline interview invitations and offers of admission;
• Check application status online by logging onto the PharmCAS web application;
• Promptly notify PharmCAS of any change in contact information before June 1;
• Promptly notify all designated Pharm.D. programs of any change in contact information after June 1;
• Contact Pharm.D. programs directly regarding questions about admission decisions, school-specific admissions criteria, and other program-specific information; and
• Log off the PharmCAS web application after the completion of each entry or review session to protect against unauthorized access of application information submitted to the Service.Back to Top