To view the real-time progress of your application and materials, login and select the Check Status tab at the top of the dashboard. You are responsible for monitoring the status of your application and the timely receipt of your documents, and for contacting PharmCAS promptly with any questions or concerns you have regarding your application status.
PHARMCAS APPLICATION STATUSES
Below is a list of PharmCAS application statuses. Your status at each program may differ.
- IN PROGRESS: You have created an application, but have not yet submitted it to PharmCAS. Your programs have access to your name, email address, and PharmCAS ID number.
- RECEIVED: You have submitted your PharmCAS application, but PharmCAS has not yet received all required official transcripts or fee payment. Your programs have access to your name, email address, and PharmCAS ID number.
- COMPLETE: You have submitted your PharmCAS application, all required official transcripts, and fee payment to PharmCAS, and your file is in queue for verification. You may still be missing other materials required by your programs, such as evaluations. Your programs have access to your name, email address, and PharmCAS ID number.
- VERIFIED: PharmCAS has processed and verified your complete application, including GPAs. Your programs have access to your full application.
- UNDELIVERED: PharmCAS has released your application back to you to fix errors or omissions in the “Transcript Entry” (Coursework) and/or “Colleges Attended” sections. You must make corrections to your application and resubmit it in order to continue processing. Your programs do not have electronic access to your application while it is in this status.
- ON HOLD: Your application has significant omissions or errors that need to be addressed before PharmCAS can take any additional action on your file or your file is under review by the Conduct Review Committee. Your programs do not have electronic access to your application while it is in this status.
CHECK STATUS TAB
Click the “Check Status” tab to determine what materials have been received and if your application has been “verified.” The Check Status icon does not change in color depending on status, so you must click and open the page to view the status of your materials.
- Transcript Status:
- If you are missing transcripts, but you have submitted to at least 1 program, your application status will show as “Received.”
- Once all of your transcripts have been received, your application will move from “Received” to “Complete” status at PharmCAS. Your transcript status will show as “Verifying” to indicate that your application is in queue to be verified. You may still be missing required materials for your selected programs, such as references or GRE scores.
- Once PharmCAS has verified your application, which is done in the order that applications become complete, your status is “Verified.” This is the final status with PharmCAS.
- Evaluations Status:
- The Check Status page also allows you to view the status of your evaluations.
- Standardized Tests Status:
- The Check Status page also allows you to view the status of PCAT and TOEFL scores submitted to PharmCAS.