Repeat Applicants (Reapplicants)
Applicants who created an application in the 2018-2019 cycle can choose to pull selected sections of their application forward into the 2019-2020 application. PharmCAS does not allow applicants to edit courses or colleges attended that were previously verified by PharmCAS, or carry forward any evaluations (references), payments, essays, or information entered within the program materials section.
Creating a Reapplicant Account
Applicants can use an existing account from the previous cycle to re-apply in the current cycle. To avoid processing delays and difficulties, do not create a new account. Duplicate accounts and any documents associated with those accounts are deleted.
- Log in to the application. A welcome screen appears; confirm you want to begin the re-application process by clicking Start Reapplication.
- Ensure your profile information, including your contact information, is correct.
- Decide if you want to copy application data or start a fresh application. Your selection cannot be changed.
If you Choose to Start a Fresh Application
The data from your previous application cycle is wiped clean and you proceed with a blank application. Your old application data and materials cannot be recovered, if you select this option.
If you Choose to Copy Application Data
Information, such as coursework, official test scores, and transcripts, can be copied into the new application. Letters of evaluation, essays, payments, and program-specific information cannot be copied into the new application.
- Select the information you want to carry over. Unselected items will not carry over and cannot be recovered, so ensure your selections are complete before clicking Save and Continue.
- You will be prompted to review and confirm that every section of the application that you have chosen to copy is accurate. Once done, click Continue.
- If you submitted your application in the last cycle, you will be prompted to follow instructions and download a PDF copy of your previous application. Download the PDF before clicking Continue.
- The system will begin to copy your selected data to your new application. This process can take up to 24 hours to complete. You will receive an email once the application is ready.
Previous PCAT Scores
To successfully copy official PCAT scores, the name, date of birth, and CID number on your new application must match the name, date of birth, and CID number on your original application. Allow several days for the matching process to complete. If you have a difference in name and date of birth, contact customer service to have your official scores manually copied into your new application.
Download Previous Application
A PDF of last cycle’s application is only available if you submitted that application to at least one program.
- Click on your name in the upper-right-hand corner of the application, then select View Payment History.
- Click View Order Details next to the payment.
- Click Download PDF.
If you completed additional coursework since the last cycle:
- Update the Colleges Attended section to include changes to dates, degree statuses, and schools.
- Update your coursework. Coursework that was verified in the previous cycle will be locked in the current cycle; however, you can add, edit, and delete unverified courses, including those listed as planned/in-progress.
- Request updated transcripts for new coursework and awarded degrees, including degrees that were previously listed as “expected” in the last cycle and have now been updated to “awarded”. These official transcripts are required and should be requested after you finish updating your coursework.
Verifying New Coursework
Once your application is completed, it is placed in queue for verification. Although there may be fewer courses on your application to be verified in the current cycle, the standard processing timelines still apply.Back to Top