Forms & Printable Documents
Important PharmCAS Forms to Print!
FOR FALL 2020 ENROLLMENT
Login to your PharmCAS application to print the following forms:
- Transcript Request Form (ALL)
HOW TO PRINT AND SEND A TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Login to your PharmCAS application and select the Academic History quadrant.
- Click the Download Transcript Request Form under each school you listed and print each form.
- Contact the registrar at each institution you attended and request one transcript be sent to PharmCAS. You only need to submit one transcript from each school regardless of the number of programs you’re applying to.
- Provide the registrar with the following items:
- PharmCAS Transcript Request Form. Ask the registrar to attach it to your official transcripts. This form is not required, but strongly recommended as it helps ensure your official transcripts are properly matched to your application. If you cannot use this form, make sure the registrar prints “PharmCAS” and your full PharmCAS ID# on the transcript before mailing it.
- Any school-specific forms required by the registrar.
- Any transcript fees required by the registrar.
- All information needed by the registrar to properly identify you in the school’s database.
- Any name changes.
- Your PharmCAS ID#.
- Follow up with your school(s) to ensure that your transcripts were mailed, and obtain the date they sent them. Be aware that processing times vary by school and may take longer towards the end of a semester. Some schools may not send your transcript until the semester is over.
- Monitor the Check Status page to ensure your transcript is received. On average, it takes 7-10 business days for your transcript to post to your application from the date we receive it. If your transcript is not posted after this time frame, contact Customer Service.
Sending Transcripts by Mail
Follow the instructions to print a PharmCAS Transcript Matching Form for every college and university you have attended in the U.S. and Canada (if in English). Official transcripts mailed without the form enclosed may take longer to process. The registrar may require additional forms or fees.
- Complete the Colleges Attended section before requestng transcripts.
- Once you have entered a college attended, click the Download Transcript Request Form button. Each PDF form is unique to you and that particular college or university. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the file.
- Print and submit the completed form to the registrar or records office at your institution.
- Advise the registrar office to enclose the PharmCAS Transcript Request Form with your official sealed transcript and mail it directly to:
PharmCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9109
Watertown, MA 02471
- If the registrar’s office cannot use this form, advise it to add “PharmCAS” and your PharmCAS ID# on the transcript before mailing it to us.
Sending Transcripts Electronically
PharmCAS only accepts official electronic transcripts through Credentials Solutions, Parchment, and National Clearinghouse. To determine if your registrar participates in either service, please check the Parchment, Credential Solutions, or National Clearinghouse directories. If not listed in either directory, arrange for the registrar to mail an official paper transcript directly to PharmCAS. Electronic transcripts will not expedite the processing of your file at PharmCAS.
- Click here to see if your school offers the Credentials Solutions service.
- Click here to see if your school offers the Parchment service.
- Click here to access the National Clearinghouse website. To see if your school offers the National Clearinghouse service, click Order-Track-Verify > Order or Track a Transcript from the menu bar.
- If school is listed, follow the service’s instructions to request an e-transcript.
- If your transcript is not posted after 7-10 business days, contact the transcript service directly to confirm the order was completed and then contact PharmCAS.
More information on Transcripts can be found here.
- PharmCAS Fee Waiver Form. Information on fee waivers can be found on this page. The Fee Waiver is collected within the PharmCAS application. Please note that receiving a PharmCAS fee waiver does not guarantee that you will also receive a supplemental fee waiver or that your designated Pharm.D. programs offer supplemental fee waivers.
- Instructions. On this page, application instructions can be opened in a PDF and printed.
- Checklist. The checklist is intended to help ensure that you have completed the application process properly.