Forms & Printable Documents
Important PharmCAS Forms to Print!
FOR FALL 2018 ENROLLMENT
Login to your PharmCAS application to print the following forms:
- Transcript Request Form (ALL)
HOW TO PRINT AND SEND A TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM
- Login to your PharmCAS application and select the Academic History quadrant.
- Click the Download Transcript Request Form under each school you listed and print each form.
- Contact the registrar at each institution you attended and request one transcript be sent to PharmCAS. You only need to submit one transcript from each school regardless of the number of programs you’re applying to.
- Provide the registrar with the following items:
- PharmCAS Transcript Request Form. Ask the registrar to attach it to your official transcripts. This form is not required, but strongly recommended as it helps ensure your official transcripts are properly matched to your application. If you cannot use this form, make sure the registrar prints “PharmCAS” and your full PharmCAS ID# on the transcript before mailing it.
- Any school-specific forms required by the registrar.
- Any transcript fees required by the registrar.
- All information needed by the registrar to properly identify you in the school’s database.
- Any name changes.
- Your PharmCAS ID#.
- Follow up with your school(s) to ensure that your transcripts were mailed, and obtain the date they sent them. Be aware that processing times vary by school and may take longer towards the end of a semester. Some schools may not send your transcript until the semester is over.
- Monitor the Check Status page to ensure your transcript is received. On average, it takes 7-10 business days for your transcript to post to your application from the date we receive it. If your transcript is not posted after this timeframe, contact Customer Service.
Sending Transcripts by Mail
Your registrar should mail your paper transcripts to the following address:
PharmCAS Transcript Processing Center
P.O. Box 9126
Watertown, MA 02471
We are not responsible for any materials lost in the mail or delays caused by the Registrar’s Office. Express or certified mail does not guarantee faster processing or receipt.
Sending Transcripts Electronically
Electronic transcripts are only accepted from Credentials Solutions. Click here to see if your school offers the Credentials Solutions service. If your school is not listed, your transcript must be sent by mail. If your school is listed, click here and follow the instructions to proceed. Once your transcript is requested, it takes 7-10 business days for it to post to your application. If your transcript is not posted after this timeframe, contact Credential Solutions directly to confirm the order was completed, then contact customer service.
If your school requires that you use a service other than Credential Solutions, you should ask that service to mail the transcripts instead of sending them electronically. Since you cannot include the Transcript Request Form, you should include your full PharmCAS ID # when entering the PharmCAS mailing address.
- PharmCAS Fee Waiver Form 2017-2018. Information on fee waivers can be found on this page. The Fee Waiver is now collected within the PharmCAS application. Please note that receiving a PharmCAS fee waiver does guarantee that you will also receive a supplemental fee waiver or that your designated Pharm.D. programs offer supplemental fee waivers.
- 2017-2018 Instructions. On this page, application instructions can be opened in a PDF and printed.
- 2017-2018 Checklist. The checklist is intended to help ensure that you have completed the application process properly.