Post-B.S. Pharm.D. Programs

Pharmacists who previously earned a bachelor's degree in pharmacy in the U.S. or abroad may choose to pursue a traditional or nontraditional post-B.S. Pharm.D. degree offered by a college or school of pharmacy in the United States. Pharmacists may enter a post-B.S. Pharm.D. program with advanced standing (e.g., in the P2 year).

Use this table to determine which programs offer or will offer a traditional or nontraditional (full or part-time) post-B.S. Pharm.D. degree program to any current U.S. and/or foreign-trained pharmacists. Refer to the PharmCAS School Directory for program-specific information.

You can compare individual programs by checking boxes in the “Compare” column and then clicking “Apply Filter.”

Post-B.S. Pharm.D. Programs for Current Pharmacists
Displaying 1 - 5 of 5
Institution Program Program Location: U.S. Pharmacy School Graduates Canadian Pharmacy School Graduates Foreign Pharmacy School Graduates
Howard U College of Pharmacy District of Columbia
MCPHS - Boston Massachusetts
Shenandoah U School of Pharmacy Virginia
U of Colorado Skaggs School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Colorado
Nova Southeastern U - Int'l College of Pharmacy Florida